Knowledgeable Help for a Big Purchase
Buying a home is a joyous but stressful adventure. My goal is to minimize the stress, and help you buy the home you want at the price you want. Whether you’re looking for a starter home, a home to downsize into, your dream home, or an investment property, I can help.
Among other things, I can:
- Outline what the whole process will be like, from start to finish
- Help you decide what you’re comfortable spending on a home
- Recommend great mortgage companies that can get you pre-approved and ready to make an offer
- Find homes for sale that you might overlook on an on-line search
- Help you think through your options regarding what is most important in a home or neighborhood
- Advise you as to how much money to offer on a home, and what contingencies to include
- Negotiate on your behalf so that you can get the best price and best terms
- Guide you through home inspection, appraisal, and other contingencies
- Answer any and all questions you may have along the way
For more information about the home-buying process, see my blog post: http://catherinesoffronoff.com/blog/steps-to-buying-a-home. If you’re thinking of buying a home, please don't hesitate to contact me so we can start the conversation. I’m here to help!